3 Green Smoothie Cleanse Recipes You Can Use to Detox | Herbal Goodness
Looking to detoxify your body system after all the yummy and irresistible holiday cookies and treats, we have for you, three easy immune boosting smoothie recipes for you to try out this new year.
1. FRUIT DETOX SMOOTHIE
Fruits serve as great detoxifiers because they have very rich fiber content with vitamins and essential minerals, this makes it absolutely suitable for a natural detox for the body. This recipe is a blend of fruits and to provide essential fatty acids while you detox, incorporate with flax oil and lecithin.
In your blender, combine:
- 7 oz. of orange juice
- 3 oz. of purified water
- Half a cup banana
- Half a cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, if desired
- 1 tablespoon of Papaya Seed Powder
- 1 tablespoon flax oil
- 1 tablespoon lecithin granules
- 1 small garlic clove
Serve and enjoy!
2. DETOX GRAVIOLA GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE
This is the best green smoothie recipe ever! Green tea is a healthy way to add variety to your smoothies, not to mention how flavorful it makes your smoothie. Graviola is an immunity boosting super-fruit, perfect for breakfast or an afternoon pick me up!
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Graviola matcha powder
Mix all ingredients together and blend.
Check our organic Graviola Matcha
Related Article: Post Workout Papaya Smoothie Recipe (After High Demand) | Herbal Goodness
3. LIVER CLEANSE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
This a low-calorie smoothie that not only keeps the body hydrated but also contains nutrients to promote a healthy life and help fight free radicals that promote healthy liver function.
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1-liter water
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 drops of Papaya Leaf Extract
- Put all the ingredients except the rosemary sprigs in a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Add the rosemary sprigs.
- Add 1tbs Papaya Leaf Extract
- Mix and serve.
Servings: 3 to 4