5 Morning Rituals for a Productive Day | Herbal Goodness
It's been said that morning is the most important time of day. Not only are you more alert and refreshed during morning, the way that you start the day can easily impact all the rest of your day. Clearly, it's worth it to discover a great morning self care routine that helps you to get off to a great start.
Healthy Morning Routine Roots
Herbal Goodness' founder, Dr. Unoma Okorafor, knows how to juggle a busy schedule, managing a firm that's a leading purveyor of organic super foods, super fruits and non-GMO ingredients, all while balancing a family. It's not easy.
Fortunately, Unoma started doing what it takes to have a productive day while she was pregnant. Her search led her to research healthy, natural foods. Whether part of her morning routine or late day schedule, she was committed to feeding her body and her baby the best. The end result is Herbal Goodness.
Best Morning Routine
And, as part of our ongoing commitment to your health and well being, we're sharing a healthy morning routine that could set you up for a productive day. But, before we share this good morning routine, it's important that you value appreciation or gratitude. To do this, before you start a morning exercise routine or a morning routine for school, begin the day with a "Thank you".
In fact, Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins and Arianna Huffington make appreciation a part of their success efforts.1 So, a great morning self care routine is to find something to be thankful for (e.g. good health, awesome friends, a fabulous home). And, now for those 5 productive morning routine tips:
- Leave your phone alone2 - That's right. Instead of reaching for your phone as soon as you get out of bed, focus on at least one thing that you are grateful for.
- Enjoy a morning workout routine - It could be as simple as lifting dumb bells, riding an exercise bike or doing calisthenics for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Write down 1 to 2 activities that you'll complete by the end of the day3 - Perhaps you're going to call a business prospect, lunch with your father or review a contract proposal.
- Feed your body well - Avoid coffee, soda and sugary drinks. Instead, go for vitamin and mineral fueled drinks. For example, you could jumpstart your morning self care routine with a relaxing glass of Herbal Goodness Graviola Leaf Tea.
- Commute smartly - Consider taking the train if your daily drive demands that you sit in a car for 3 hours or longer. That or you could carpool or try to telecommute. Sip a cool cup of Herbal Goodness Moringa Tea on the way to work if you do take the train. That, or you could also enjoy a refreshing Herbal Goodness herb tea right at home before you head outside.
Keep Your Smart Morning Ritual Going
Obviously, eating breakfast isn't the only habit to add to your morning routine. Fact is, if you're like many busy women, it takes you awhile to get going after you get out of bed. If that sounds like you, start with one morning routine and add more actions as your day progresses.
To keep your energy levels up, add Herbal Goodness Moringa, Bamboo, Papaya, Guava and Graviola teas to your morning. Vitamins and minerals in these teas include Vitamin C, Vitamin D, potassium, Vitamin E and antioxidants.
You'll be in good company. Unoma Okorafor ate non-GMO papayas as a little girl growing up in Africa. She was shocked at the differences between non-GMO and GMO papayas, a change she experienced after she came to the States. And, that started the passionate search for natural, non-GMO foods.
Also, keep your morning workout routine going. After all, as you eat better, exercise and practice appreciation, you may feel better and better. But, first, you have to get started. Click here to get Herbal Goodness natural, non-GMO products.
- CNBC. How Arianna Huffington, Tony Robbins and Oprah Winfrey Use Gratitude As A Strategy For Success. Zameena Mejia. Published February 16, 2018. Accessed April 3, 2020.
- Inc. Top 5 Morning Rituals For A Super Productive Day. John Boitnott. Published October 15, 2014. Accessed April 3, 2020.
- Forbes. 6 Morning Rituals That Will Make You Productive All Day. Brian Scudamore. Published April 19, 2017. Accessed April 3, 2020.